- This event has passed.
Certified Money Coach Training in Toronto with Deborah, Evangelos & Cheryl
January 24, 2014 - January 27, 2014
The Money Coaching Institute Announces Our Upcoming Certified Money Coach (CMC)® Training in Canada!
The course will be held in Toronto, January 24, 25 (coaches and non-coaches) & 27 (coaches in training only), 2014 • 9:00am to 7:00pm
(Followed by 12-week training in our remote classroom)
Seven compelling reasons to add Money Coaching to your practice:
1. Most clients have unconscious money patterns that adversely influence their lives, personally, professionally and financially.
2. There are very few professional coaches or therapists that are trained in or offer money coaching in their practice.
3. If your clients are not thriving financially, your practice stands to be adversely impacted.
4. The #1 reason clients don’t engage your services is money. With the right tools, you can help them overcome this obstacle.
5. Money Coaching is an excellent entry point and springboard to coaching clients in other areas of their life as well.
6. We are living in a time of great financial stress and uncertainty and our clients have few people to turn to for help.
7. The Money Coaching Institute is the International Leader in Money Coach Training and has certified Money Coaches in the United States, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, Indonesia, South Korea, Malaysia, South Africa and Canada (where Money Coaching is expanding faster than any other country!)
The Money Coaching Institute’s Certified Money Coach Training is a highly powerful and transformative process. A rapidly expanding field and paradigm, Money Coaching will provide you with a step-by-step process for helping your clients identify and move beyond hidden blocks and obstacles to their personal and financial potential. In addition, Money Coaching will allow you to become a specialist in an important area of your client’s lives – money – an area that almost everyone would like to improve! During the course of this training, you will learn the tools and techniques used in Money Coaching that are changing the lives of many around the world.
Money Coaching Intensive Workshop Training
1) Days One & Two – Experiential Money Coaching Intensive Workshop (all day Friday & Saturday) Open to people who do not want to be money coaches but would like to unravel their unconscious relationship to money The cost of this intensive is $795.
2) Day Three – The Foundations of Money Coaching – Core Fundamentals Course. Coaches in training only
3) Upon completion of the above courses, coaches begin a sixteen-week “Coach/Mentorship” training” during which time you learn to apply the principles you have learned with your own “practice clients” (two required). Simultaneous to the internship, coaches participate in a weekly coach/mentor training class to support you in completing your internship while you continue to learn the Money Coaching processes.
Note: This course qualifies for eight hours of Continuing Education (Other Coaching Skills) with the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Cost of Course & Certification to become a money coach: Regular Price – $3,500.00 USD
Early Bird Price – $2,995.00 USD (Must register by 1/3/2014 to receive)
The cost for non-coaches doing the two day only is $795
Founder and CEO, Deborah Price is devoted to helping people become financially empowered and to live more purposeful and prosperous lives. She has spent over 25 years helping people to transform their financial lives from a behavioral, emotional and practical perspective. A former financial advisor, she left the industry in 2001 to found The Money Coaching Institute located in Northern California. Money Coaching is a step-by-step process for identifying and changing money patterns and behaviors in order to live a more purposeful and financially conscious life. Deborah is an inspiring speaker, teacher and leading expert in her field. She is the author of “Money Therapy: Using the Eight Money Types (The Innocent, The Victim, The Warrior, The Martyr, The Fool, The Creator/Artist, The Tyrant and The Magician) to Create Wealth and Prosperity”, “Money Magic: Unleashing Your Potential for Wealth and Prosperity.” Her latest book, “The Heart of Money: A Couple’s Guide to Creating True Financial Intimacy” was published in October of 2012 and has been named book of the month in the Washington Post .
Learn more about the Money Coaching Institute at http://www.moneycoachinginstitute.com/
You may also contact us at 415-895-1069 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.